- Hydrological Data Processing and Analysis, Sept 28-30, 2010 Bhopal
- One Month Summer Training to the M.Tech students of Dept. of Farm Engg. Inst. of Agril. Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (U.P.), June, 2010 Sagar
- Training to the Officers of WRD, Raipur, Govt. of Chhattisgarh for soil testing, May 6-7, 2010, Sagar
- Surface Water Data Processing using SWDES & HYMOS, Jan 30, 2012 to Feb 02, 2012 Bhopal
- One Month Summer Training to the M.Tech students of Dept. of Farm Engg. Inst. of Agril. Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (U.P.), June, 2011 Sagar
- Brainstorming session organized on November 29, 2012 at Bhopal on “Pilot Basin Studies (PBS) for Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) in Bina River Basin” under XII Five Year Plan
- A knowledge Dissemination workshop under Kharun and Kodar PDS, June 28, 2013 (1 days) State Water Data Centre, WRD, Raipur
- Stakeholders Workshop under TIFAC-DST Project, August 23, 2013 (1day) Tikamgarh Madhya Pradesh
- Basic surface water data processing using HYMOS and SWDES, December 16-20, 2013. (5 days) State Data Centre, WRD, Raipur
- Drought Management and Climate Change February 03-07 2014. (5 days) Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh
- Drought monitoring and mitigation March 24-25, 2014 (2 days) WRD, Govt. of Tamilnadu, Chennai
- Co-Chair for the UNESCO Regional Capacity Development Workshop on ‘Ensuring Water Security in Changing Environment Scenario for Water Professionals of Cluster Countries’ held at IIT Bombay, Mumbai on November 26-27, 2015.
- Co-Organiser for the Pre Conference Workshop on ‘Recent Trends in Geoinformatics Techniques and Applications’ held at AISECT University Bhopal on March 14, 2016
- 3 days capacity development workshop on ‘Management of Extreme Hydrological Phenomena’, 20-20-22 Oct, 2016, Venue: WALMI Campus Bhopal.
- Stake Holders Workshop of TIFAC-funded project for Ur river watershed in Tikamgarh district held on 18.11.2016.
- Stake Holder Workshop for study on Sajnam Watershed under Bundelkhand 4 Distract Project. 21 Dec, 2016, Venue: Lalitpur.
- Stake Holder Workshop for study on Lakheri Watershed under Bundelkhand 4 Distract Project, 22, Dec, 2016, Venue: Jhansi.
- First Stakeholder Workshop organize- Bundelkhand-4 Distract Project, 17-02-2017, Chhattarpur
- Dr. Nayak informed that the Regional Centre, Bhopal was involved in organising the following workshops during the year 2016-17.
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 10-11 August, 2017 Venue: Dewas (M.P)
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 14-15 September, 2017, Venue: Thakur Pyare Lal Institute of Panchayat And Rural Development, Nimora, Raipur (C.G.)
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 25-26 Sept., 2017 Venue: Bhuj
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 5-6 Oct., 2017 Venue: Jodhpur
- Five Days Training Course on “Water conservation practices through adaptation of appropriate management and technological interventions: a practitioners approach”. Date: 18-22 December, 2017 Venue: IGFRI, Jhansi (U.P.)
- Five Days Training Workshop on “River Basin Modelling”. Date: 15-19 Jan, 2018 Venue: WALMI Campus, Kolar Road Bhopal (M.P.)
List of Seminar/Symposia organised
Collaborate with MANIT Bhopal for Nineteenth International Conference on Hydraulics, Water Resources, Coastal and Environmental Engineering ( HYDRO 2014 International) Dec 18-20 2014 at Bhopal (M.P.