TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2018-19 & 2019 & 2020
- One day workshop titled Inception workshop “Modelling of Tawa Reservoir Catchment and Development of Tawa Reservoir Operation Policy under NHP-PDS” during 2 May, 2018 at Tawa Resort Tawanagar at Itarsi.
- One-day Consultation Workshop under the sponsored project titled “IWRM based water security plan for 4 districts of Bundelkhand” during 25th May 2018 at Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh.
- Two days workshop under NNWP, Neeranchal Project on “DSS(H): Demonstration of the modules” during July 20-21, 2018 at Raipur.
- Five Days Training Workshop under NHP on “Basics of Hydrology" during July 23-27, 2018 at WALMI Campus Bhopal.
- One-day Stakeholders Workshop for DST sponsored Networking Project on “Revival of Village Ponds through Scientific Interventions” during 13th July 2018 at Banda block in Sagar district in Madhya PradeshThree days training workshop on “Ground Water Modelling” during September 4-6, 2018 at WALMI Bhopal under National Hydrology Project & Sponsored by BODHI, WRD, M.P. organized in Collaboration with WALMI Bhopal.
- Five days training Workshop under NHP on “River Basin Modelling” during Jan. 07-11, 2019 at Jaipur
- 3-Day Training course on “Hydrological Modeling using HEC-RAS & HEC-HMS” under National Hydrology Project at Bhopal during Oct 09-11, 2019
- 8. Stakeholders workshop on “Impact Assessment of the Upcoming Irrigation Project and Climate Change on the Drought & Densification Scenario for Chambal Basin in Western Madhya Pradesh” during March 27, 2019 at State Water Data Centre, Bhopal.
MASS AWARENESS PROGRAMS ORGANISED DURING 2018-19 & 2019-2020
- Cleaning of Jawahar Bal Udyan Lake, Char Imli located near 5 Number Stop, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal on March 17, 2018 under Swachh Bharat Mission- Swachhta Pakhwada from March 16 to 31, 2017
- Cleaning of Residential Societies:- Ultimate Campus and Sagar Premium Tower, Bhopal under Swachhta hi Sewa Campaign on 25 September, 2018.
- Cleanliness programme Small lake near Shahpura lake and Campion School road, Bhopal 01 Oct, 2019.
- Tree Plantation NIH Lab Block, Walmi Campus 01 Oct, 2019.
- Drawing Competition Gov. Naveen HS School, Chunnabhatti, Kolar Road, Bhopal Date: 01 Oct, 2019.
TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2017-18
- Five Days Training Workshop on “River Basin Modelling”. Date: 15-19 Jan, 2018 Venue: WALMI Campus, Kolar Road Bhopal (M.P.)
TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2016-17
- 3 days capacity development workshop on ‘Management of Extreme Hydrological Phenomena’, 20-20-22 Oct, 2016, Venue: WALMI Campus Bhopal.
- Stake Holders Workshop of TIFAC-funded project for Ur river watershed in Tikamgarh district held on 18.11.2016.
- Stake Holder Workshop for study on Sajnam Watershed under Bundelkhand 4 Distract Project. 21 Dec, 2016, Venue: Lalitpur.
- Stake Holder Workshop for study on Lakheri Watershed under Bundelkhand 4 Distract Project, 22, Dec, 2016, Venue: Jhansi.
- First Stakeholder Workshop organize- Bundelkhand-4 Distract Project, 17-02-2017, Chhattarpur
- Dr. Nayak informed that the Regional Centre, Bhopal was involved in organising the following workshops during the year 2016-17.
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 10-11 August, 2017 Venue: Dewas (M.P)
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 14-15 September, 2017, Venue: Thakur Pyare Lal Institute of Panchayat And Rural Development, Nimora, Raipur (C.G.)
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 25-26 Sept., 2017 Venue: Bhuj
- Workshop on “DSS(H): Deliberating Modules and Database”. Date: 5-6 Oct., 2017 Venue: Jodhpur
- Five Days Training Course on “Water conservation practices through adaptation of appropriate management and technological interventions: a practitioners approach”. Date: 18-22 December, 2017 Venue: IGFRI, Jhansi (U.P.)
TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2015-16
- Co-Chair for the UNESCO Regional Capacity Development Workshop on ‘Ensuring Water Security in Changing Environment Scenario for Water Professionals of Cluster Countries’ held at IIT Bombay, Mumbai on November 26-27, 2015.
- Co-Organiser for the Pre Conference Workshop on ‘Recent Trends in Geoinformatics Techniques and Applications’ held at AISECT University Bhopal on March 14, 2016
TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2013-14
- A knowledge Dissemination workshop under Kharun and Kodar PDS, June 28, 2013 (1 days) State Water Data Centre, WRD, Raipur
- Stakeholders Workshop under TIFAC-DST Project, August 23, 2013 (1day) Tikamgarh Madhya Pradesh
- Basic surface water data processing using HYMOS and SWDES, December 16-20, 2013. (5 days) State Data Centre, WRD, Raipur
- Drought Management and Climate Change February 03-07 2014. (5 days) Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh
- Drought monitoring and mitigation March 24-25, 2014 (2 days) WRD, Govt. of Tamilnadu, Chennai
TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2012-13
- Brainstorming session organized on November 29, 2012 at Bhopal on “Pilot Basin Studies (PBS) for Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) in Bina River Basin” under XII Five Year Plan
TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2011-12
- Surface Water Data Processing using SWDES & HYMOS, Jan 30, 2012 to Feb 02, 2012 Bhopal
- One Month Summer Training to the M.Tech students of Dept. of Farm Engg. Inst. of Agril. Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (U.P.), June, 2011 Sagar
TRAINING COURSES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED DURING 2010-11
- Hydrological Data Processing and Analysis, Sept 28-30, 2010 Bhopal
- One Month Summer Training to the M.Tech students of Dept. of Farm Engg. Inst. of Agril. Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (U.P.), June, 2010 Sagar
- Training to the Officers of WRD, Raipur, Govt. of Chhattisgarh for soil testing, May 6-7, 2010, Sagar
List of Seminar/Symposia organised
Collaborate with MANIT Bhopal for Nineteenth International Conference on Hydraulics, Water Resources, Coastal and Environmental Engineering ( HYDRO 2014 International) Dec 18-20 2014 at Bhopal (M.P.