Brain Storming session
- Recorded webinar on ‘Water for Public Health (W4PH): Preparing for Disasters and Pandemics’ (33 presentations from 35 speakers) during 26 August 2021 to 06 October 2021
- Organizing and coordination of activities under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav @India75 with HQ and all regional centres of NIH
- Special session on Technical Communication Skills, 16th Feb., 2021 by Prof. A K Saraf, IIT Roorkee.
- Cleaning of Lakshmi Narayan Ghat under Swachhta Pakwara-2021 on 25th March, 2021.
- Inauguration of Bharat Ka Amrut Mohastav & Swachchtta Oath & Pond Cleaning under Swachchh Bharat Mission at Ibrahimpur Mashai Gram Panchayat, Teshil Bhagwanpur on 18th March, 2021.
- Webinar on Water Conservation for school children of KV No.-1, Roorkee on Sept.29, 2020.
- All IEC activities like school student’s awareness programs
- Water future conference at Bengaluru
- Participation of NIH at exhibitions like “Destination Uttarakhand 2019” at Dehradun; India Water Week 2019”, New Delhi; “India Science Congress, 2020” at Bengaluru and “Atmanirbhar Bharat 2021” at Udaipur.
- One-day webinar on topic “Ecohydrology- Engineering Harmony for a Sustainable World” on 27th January 2021 under INC-IHP
- Webinar on “Hydrology of upper Ganga basin in climate change prespective” organized on the occasion of Himalaya Day on Sept.9, 2020 under INC-IHP of UNESCO.
- Initiation and coordination of activities under Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav
- Water-related awareness activities during the third stage training camp of Bharat Scout and Guide organized during 29-31 August 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1, Roorkee.
- Organised Outreach Activity for villagers/Gram Panchayat Members and concerned local State Govt. officials at village Ibrahimpur Masahi for the conservation of ponds and Transfer of SOP (on dated 20/11/2019).
- Organized Lecture of Prof. Laurence Carvalho (CEH-UK) on Topic “European Water Legislation and the Management of Multiple Pressures on Freshwaters” 22/11/2018, NIH, Roorkee.
- Participated in 14th Jatiya Sanhati Utsav-O-Bharat Mela-2018 organized by Bangiya Seva Samity from 12-16 December 2018 and exhibited the hydrological models and R&D activities of the institute.
- Participated in 106th Indian Science Congress Exhibition: Pride of India Expo-2019 at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab during 03-07 January 2019 and exhibited the hydrological models and R&D activities of the institute.
- Organised Technical visit for the students (Class 9-12) of GIC, Daulatpur (Dist. Haridwar) in the Institute on dated 7.2.2019.
- Technical input to Uttrakhand Science, Education & Research (USERC-DST Uttarakhand), Dehradun for preparation of a Training Manual on “ Water Conservation, Water Quality and Health Hygiene (in Hindi)” Feb. 2019.
- Organized the study tour of 24th batch of Assistant Commandant (AC) Re-orientation & Refresher course, ITBP Academy, Mussoorie in NIH on 01.03.2019.
- Brainstorming Session on “Ecologically Sustainable Water Management: Challenges in Water Scarce Regions” under INC-IHP during Waterfuture Conference in IISc. Bengaluru on 29 Sept., 2019
- Outreach activity under Swachhta Pakhwada-2019 in Methodist Girls P.G. College, Roorkee on 6th Sept. 2019
- Participation of NIH in “Regional Science Exhibition – Jalvigyan Pradarshani” in “Regional Science Exhibition – Jalvigyan Pradarshani” on 20 Sept., 2019
Mass Awareness Programs
|S.N.||Name of activity||Period||Venue|
|1.||Awareness Programme for School Children on “Water Conservation and Water Security”||11 August 2021||Govt. H School, Sohalpur, Teh.: Bhagawanpur|
|2.||Awareness Programme for School Children on “Water Conservation and Water Security” under AKAM@India75||13 August 2021||KV-1, Roorkee|
|3.||Awareness Programme for School Children on “Water Conservation and Water Security”||18 August 2021|| BSM Inter College, |
|4.||Awareness Programme for School Children on “Water Conservation and Water Security”||25 August 2021||Arya Kanya Inter College, Roorkee|
|5||Awareness Activity for PGT Teachers of Various KVs of UK (with KV-1, Roorkee)||16th Sep., 2021||KV-1 (online)|
|6.||Awareness Programme for School Children on “Water Conservation and Water Security” under AKAM@India75||24 January 2022||KV-1, Roorkee|
|7||Celebration of World Water Day Activities||22 March 2022||In NIH & KV-1|
|8.||Awareness Activities under Swachhta Pakhwada (Cleaning of Laxmi Narayan Ghat, Roorkee)||25 March 2022||Laxmi N. Ghat, Roorkee|
NIH video series “Hydrology for People”
Recorded webinar on ‘Water for Public Health (W4PH): Preparing for Disasters and Pandemics’
- Himalaya Diwas Webinar
Video Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd7ncLljygM
- वर्षाजल प्रबंधन एंव संरक्षण
Video Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVzcQ0Sh6mI
- NIH Library : An overview
Video Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcNdibjVDM4
- Virtual Water and Smart Economy
Video Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKTiB4zpdhU
- Follow Water Footprints to Find Virtual Water.
Video Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fAGemhzO2I
- राष्ट्रीय जलविज्ञान संस्थान के स्वच्छता प्रहरी
Video Link:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xAB3WrtQrM