- Long lead-time Ensemble River and flood forecasting at NIH, Roorkee 18-23 Nov. 2013.
- SWAT Modelling at NIH, Roorkee 16-20 Dec. 2013.
- Integrated Catchment Modelling at NIH, Roorkee 11-15 Nov. 2013.
- Advance Soft Computing Techniques in Hydrology and its Applications at NIH, Roorkee 21-25 Oct., 2013.
- MIKE HYDRO at NIH, Roorkee 3-7 Feb. 2014.
- Water Conservation for Rural Area in Hills at Hindolkhal, Uttarakhand 26 Nov, 2013.
- Brainstorming Session on Hydrological Aspects of Cloudburst & Flash Floods in Himalayas at New Delhi 10 Jan., 2014.
- Drought Risk Assessment and Management at NIH, Roorkee 10-14 March, 2014
- Water Conservation in Jaipur 12-13 Feb., 2014
- A workshop was organized for all the states and Unions Territories (UTs) on Preparation of State Specific Action Plan (SSAP) for Water Sector on 5th June 2017 at CWC Library Building, New Delhi.
- Basics of Hydrology, June 27- to July 01, 2017 at NIH Roorkee under NHP, Training Coordinators: A.K. Lohani & P.K. Singh.
- Network Design and Instrumentation” during 17-21 July, 2017 at CWPRS under National Hydrology Project in association with NIH, Roorkee.
- Regional Workshop “Narakas” of one day duration at. NIH Roorkee 20th January 2017