- Study of Brahmaputra River Erosion and its Control.
- Experimental Verification of SCS Runoff Curve Numbers for Selected Soils and Land Uses.
- Hydrologic Response of a River Basin in Changing Climate.
- Climate Vulnerability, Hazard and Risk: An Integrated Pilot Study in Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh.
- Modelling of Gangotri Glacier melt runoff and simulation of stream flow variation under different climatic scenarios.
- Effect of Changing Global Tropospheric Temperature on Asia-Pacific Monsoon Circulation and Rainfall Fields across India.
- State Specific Action Plan (SSAP) for Water Sector for 17 States and UTs.
- Hydrological modelling in Bhagirathi basin up to Tehri dam and assessment of climate change impact.
- Hydrological modelling in Alaknanda basin and assessment of climate change impact.
- Water RAIN-Him: Changes in water Resources and Adaptation options in Indian-Himalayan basins.
- Impact Assessment of Climate Change on Water Resources and Agriculture in Banas basin in Western India using Climate change Indicators(CII’s).
- Water efficient irrigation by using SCADA system for medium irrigation project (MIP) Shahnehar